Environment Lead - Call Of Duty - New Studio
Associate Animator (Contract) - Maxis
Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our drive is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of The Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don't settle for seeing the world only as it is, but strive to build a world as it could be.
You will be reporting to the Development Director
As an Associate Animator with Maxis, you will be creating delightful animation pieces for our players.
• Create expressive character animation that portrays multiple emotions.
• Create content that meets technical requirements.
• Perform as a contributor of the animation production process.
• Use both Maya and proprietary art tools to implement animated characters and objects in the game.
• Work with Engineering, Audio and Design to ensure animation meets technical and game play requirements.
• Make sure all work is clean and organized with regards to assets within each file and file structure and storage.
• 3+ years of professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent.
• Must exhibit strong traditional animation principles (timing, spacing, squash and stretch…) and can demonstrate that knowledge.
• Understanding of creative and technical challenges of video game animation.
• Animation experience with FK and IK skeletal systems.
• Motivated towards solving creative problems.
• Solid organization and efficient time management.
• You proactively seek direction and clarification
• Experience delivering in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
Visit us at: https://www.ea.com/ea-studios/maxis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54be7-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.