Feature - HD Editor
• Liaise between Editorial & VFX departments.
• Track VFX shots and statuses throughout production & post-production.
• Provide plates and elements to post-vis teams.
• Order plates and elements for VFX vendors.
• Create and distribute VFX lineups/count sheets and reference materials to post-vis teams and VFX vendors.
• Proactively QC all vendor submissions before cutting VFX shots into reels.
• Prepare Director and Studio review sessions, drive sessions on Avid as needed.
• Create temporary VFX shots when necessary.
• Provide assets/files to the Digital Intermediate team upon request.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98nem-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.