Full Time Job
Supervisor, Health & Safety
- Full Time
Supervisor, Health & Safety (PH)
The Safety and Health Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set working in conjunction with the Manager, Health & Safety, UPM and other department heads. The individual will report to the Manager, Health & Safety.
• Establishing plans to distribute and dispose of PPE throughout the production
• Work closely with the Manager, Safety & Health to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
• Post and maintain approved signage and awareness campaigns.
• Draft plans for cleaning/sanitation schedules for all production sites
• Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
• Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting
• Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
• Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
• Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
• Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
• Work closely with Set Medic
• Work with departments on social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
• Experience working on set with feature or television production
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to escalate issues to the Manager, Safety & Health
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
• Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
• Highly creative and driven to problem solve
• Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED
• Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This position is with Walt Disney Hungary Media and Entertainment Services Limited Liability Company, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.