The ideal candidate will work within the Royalty Department (Finance/Accounting), which interacts with sales, accounting, brand assurance, and legal departments. Substantial interaction with domestic partners, with an emphasis on auditing reports for product approvals, is required. Ad hoc, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to other departments and upper management also necessary. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate (0-2 year's post-graduation) who is conscientious, meticulous, operates at a consistently high level, can regularly balance multiple responsibilities, and meet varying deadlines. He or she should possess a keen willingness to learn, analyze, and desire to enhance the licensing business team of Marvel Entertainment, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.
• Collect, track, and analyze detailed royalty statements and forecasts (interaction with companies via email and phone, both domestically and internationally)
• Data entry required, analyzing contracts and their impact upon royalty reporting and payment
• Assist with worldwide licensee account maintenance, liaising with both sales and IT regarding new contract submissions and amendments
• Extremely proficient in Excel, using complex formulas and pivot tables for analysis
• Operate both independently and with a small team to analyze financial statements
• Heavy usage of Oracle-based licensing system for input and output with regard to sales data
• Excel proficiency
• Regular deadlines
• Split between independent and team-based workload
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o6vy-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.