Data Management Analyst, Platform Operations
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
The position plays a key role in all matters related to screen credits for Marvel Studios' feature and streaming titles, as well as other business affairs administration-related duties. Reporting to the Director, Credits & Administration, this person will help ensure that all screen credits are delivered accurately and on time, as well as prepare credit-related memoranda and evaluate ancillary materials for the accuracy of their credits and other legal concerns.
• Work closely with the Director, Credits & Administration to manage the entire screen credits process on each show, from compiling the initial draft to overseeing delivery of final project files.
• Prepare and distribute credits-related memoranda including but not limited to: main titles, end titles, paid advertising requirements, talent restrictions, publicity obligations, etc.
• Advise producers, attorneys, and other stakeholders on credit-related matters such as industry standards, company precedents, guild/union guardrails, etc.
• Review advertising, marketing, co-promotional, and merchandise materials for accurate credits, copyright notices, and other legal concerns.
• Serve as a point of contact for communicating Marvel credit obligations to other internal and external partners.
• 5+ years of experience working in film/TV business affairs, post production, or similar capacity.
• Basic understanding of all the various roles involved in motion picture production, and how credits are compiled and vetted across both feature and streaming projects.
• Demonstrated experience handling guild matters: WGA credit arbitrations, DGA credit-residuals determinations, other guild waivers and claims, etc.
• Outstanding communication skills. This role will interact directly with producers, department heads, guild representatives, and other high-profile individuals.
• Ability to thrive under pressure, with the flexibility and proactivity to adjust to constantly-evolving priorities and deadlines.
• Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail, at both a macro and micro level.
• Must have project management/leadership experience.
• Professional proofreading/editing experience is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree, Paralegal Certificate, or comparable educational experience
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe3b1-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.