Marvel Entertainment is seeking a highly motivated Brand Operations Coordinator to support day-to-day efforts of the Global Brand and Franchise Planning, Creative Services team.
The Brand Operations Coordinator will play an important role in planning, communicating, and implementing high-level brand initiatives and consumer products programs. These efforts will include development of informational presentations and communication materials for global Marvel and TWDC stakeholders, management of project correspondence, and support of daily operations related to data analytics and brand approvals.
A promising candidate must have proficiency in presentation building, meeting management, excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Build and maintain presentations that communicate key brand and creative initiatives to global stakeholders
• Support data driven efforts by synthesizing meaningful information from analytics and consumer research to support planning efforts
• Assist in development of all brand communications, including forward-facing copy for licensing initiatives, internal communications, and approvals
• Assist in routing of style guide materials for legal and trademark approval
• Manage Brand approvals for strategic licensing opportunities
• Facilitate workflows and calendars for Brand Planning and Creative Services teams
• 2 to 4 years relevant experience in brand management and operations
• Familiarity with the Marvel brand and characters
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficiency with Keynote and building eye-catching but informational presentations
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Familiarity with Open Text, Zendesk, and Oracle management systems a plus
• Experience with data entry and digital asset management software
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Strategic critical thinker and problem solver, with a strong mind for details
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Competent in quickly and efficiently following up on projects and communications
BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkox1-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.