Human Resources Analyst
New York, NY
Support Managing Editor in the scheduling and tracking of talent resources, including:
Create, update, and maintain project spreadsheets
• Maintain key dates including start dates for new projects
• Building delivery schedules and tracking talent progress over the life of an assignment
• Analyzing trends and productivity across projects and resources
• Coordinate freelancer workflow across offices and projects
• Highlight workload and scheduling issues for critical resources to review with Managing Editor
Coordinate follow-ups and action items
• Review Editors talent and scheduling needs to resolve with key resources
• Updating stakeholders with project assignments, scheduling information, and publishing plan changes
• Work the with Managing Editor to balance the monthly Previews catalogue
Additional reporting for the Talent Management team
• Preparing ad hoc reports for review by the Managing Editor and Manager, Talent Relations
• Providing an agenda for bi-weekly Talent Management meetings
• Must be detail oriented while working in a fast paced environment
• Have the ability to organize information and communicate to stakeholders in a timely fashion
• Experience with Excel and macros is a plus.
• Familiarity with Marvel's characters helpful.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.