Marvel Entertainment, LLC, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS), and is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 iconic characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
Marvel Accounting and Finance team is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst for our licensing business who can assist in performing a wide variety of cash application and accounting assignments. Everyone here wears many hats and gets exposed to a variety of challenges. You will be working with an accessible management team in a highly energized environment.
Specific Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Analyze daily cash receivables from licensing business and utilize SAP to apply cash
• Prepare and analyze licensee account analysis including cash, invoices, and royalty reporting activities
• Communicate with licensees to assist and resolve billing and cash application issues
• Create documentation for management approvals of credit memo's
• Ability to utilize systems to create and analyze ad hoc financial reporting
• Assist in the effective and efficient month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP and that internal policies and procedures are followed
• Other projects as assigned
• 1 plus years of relevant cash application or accounts receivable experience.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Oracle and SAP a plus
• Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, has good organizational skills and possesses the ability to prioritize
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes of job duties when the need arises
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills
• Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure
BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2q282-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.