The Support Service team at Lucas provides a wide variety of support to all Lucas and Disney business units located at the Presidio campus. The overall goal is to assist with all operational and service needs providing a high level of customer service to help ensure a productive, happy and safe work environment for all. The priority is to provide a consistent level of standardized services to match the corporate processes in place for the west coast portfolio.
• Oversee the Workplace Service work order system to handle a vast array for all non-IT work ticket requests for the campus that often require making frequent judgement calls, providing alternative solutions, and ensuring the highest level of consistent customer service to solve daily operational issues across the campus
• Direct supervisory responsibility for Lead Coordinator Support Services and two Coordinators Support Services
• Oversee contracted mail service vendor to ensure service levels are maintained, overall service is timely and consistent, and management of invoices
• Oversee relationship with WDW Call Center to ensure proper handling of all incoming calls to Lucasfilm, Industrial Light and Magic and Skywalker Sound main phone lines
• Oversee the Healthy Snacks and Office Coffee Service programs and the contracted vendor to ensure they are maintaining service levels, ensuring quality presentation, and management of invoices
• Oversee ergonomics program including contracted outside consultant services, evaluation scheduling, inventory control for recommended equipment, management of data base of detailed records, and management of invoicing
• Partner with corporate team and local communication team to draft and send campus-wide communications as necessary pertaining to operational items and/or events
• Manage intranet website for department including posting updates of the Campus Guide, new policies or procedures, and all other relevant operational information as needed
• Lead and participate in various events with planning participation and logistics coordination; examples of annual events are Trivia Night, flash sample sales, sidewalk Chalk Festival and others; overall responsibility on distribution of employee annual perks such as Thanksgiving turkeys, event tickets, posters, and DVDs
• Lead and coordinate training sessions for all new support personnel advising on how to best acquire and use the vast array of services provided by our team; train designated Special Events requesters
• Coordinate bi-monthly employee Saturday Screenings including studio approvals, booking of venues, and internal communications
• 3-5 years supervisory experience
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple initiatives
• Collaborative and flexible
• Strong Customer Service Skills
BA Degree or equivalent work experience
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzy557-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.