Position at Industrial Light & Magic
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
We are looking for a Recruiter who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
Our Singapore studio Recruiter is responsible for supporting the successful selection and hiring of the best talent for Industrial Light & Magic. This position requires an understanding of hiring in a creative industry, ideally with knowledge of VFX, animation, or games, and their various artist disciplines, as well as the production pipeline. Key to this role is the ability to cultivate an environment of trust and collaboration, and experience of working in a global company.
What You’ll Do
• Identify, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for overhead and artist positions, including managing interview logistics, reference checks, and negotiating job offers while creating a positive experience for candidates
• Assess immigration and relocation needs, obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate process with our HR business partners as needed
• Set up a sourcing strategy based on a thorough understanding of position requirements and maintaining an active candidate pool to anticipate future hiring needs of the studio
• Help build a talent pool and maintain global applicant tracking database along with reporting on appropriate metrics and reports for key stakeholders
• Participate in the continuous improvement of Industrial Light & Magic’s employment brand by taking part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as career fairs, industry conferences, open houses and school forums
• Establish and maintain good partnerships with hiring managers, HR business partners, and the global talent acquisition team
• Participate in a variety of projects within the global talent acquisition team
What We’re Looking For
• You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the creative, VFX and/or animation industries.
• You have a proven track record in sourcing and recruiting creative candidates
• You are proficient in sourcing candidates via various tools (LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, etc.) and using/maintaining an applicant tracking system
• You are an open-minded, collaborative team player
• You are organized and prioritize your workload effectively in a demanding environment, working with multiple contacts and providing informed input and recommendations
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel as needed
• You are an enthusiastic learner and team player with a passion for working in a creative company
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.