Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the project production team on a daily basis with a wide range of duties, with the goal of a project team that functions smoothly and efficiently. It is a great opportunity to work and learn from within the core of a production team.
• Set up show meetings both physical and virtual, ensuring all project meetings run smoothly and conflicts are resolved
• Prepare and maintain the dailies playlist, including all internal communication
• Assist with creating playlists, presenting screens, and general preparation for meetings
• Be the point person for project I/O needs including mirroring files, receiving and sending files to client and other sites
• Assist the production team in keeping track of project crew's working week, including availability, sick days and holidays
• Maintain the show crew list, and email aliases
• Sen d welcome emails to new crew, assist production manager with starters/leavers email
• General crew support - including arranging meals and organising crew events
• Set up and maintains updated storyboard printouts on walls in project meeting room
• Assist facilities with general office maintenance duties
Required Skills / Competencies
• Enthusiasm, excellent communication skills and attention to detail while working under press ure
• You probably have 1 or more years experience in a fast paced work environment and are great at juggling multiple priorities and working with diverse personalities
• Good computer skills, particularly excel and G-suites. Experience with Linux will be a bonus.
• Problem solving ability and a proactive approach to all situations - combined with a good sense of humor
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Art, Communications or related or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.
**FOR US BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current US salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired US employees.
• • •
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ko56-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.