Global Diversity Candidate Developer (Project Hire)
At Lucasfilm we believe that inclusion is key to market relevance, that we are a better company when our people at all levels reflect the life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all people are valued and encouraged. As a Global Diversity Candidate Developer for Lucasfilm, you will play a key role in strengthening the Company's vision and commitment to diversity and inclusion within all of our lines of businesses including Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Industrial Light & Magic, ILMxLab and Skywalker Sound with a specific focus on the talent we recruit, both internally and externally.
As we grow our business and teams, we look for people from a wide range of backgrounds to reflect the global nature of our customers. As a part of our recruitment function, you will play a critical role in partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to execute strategies for building diverse pipelines of candidates that represent our global audiences. You will engage, inspire, and nurture relationships with the talent community through sourcing, outreach, events, and affiliations with relevant community and professional organizations. You will partner closely with Lucasfilm and Disney Enterprise D&I teams, Talent Acquisition, Employee Resources Groups, Human Resources, People Insights, Hiring Leaders and more.
• Partner with Recruiters, HR and Business Leaders to develop, manage, and support efforts that strengthen our diversity and inclusion mission.
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring teams to understand the requirements of our various roles, and identify and engage diverse candidates for these roles.
• Scale programs focused on increasing hires from underrepresented groups, and proactively nurture multiple diverse talent pipelines.
• Develop creative outreach and engagement strategies that continuously grow and diversify our talent networks; lead outreach campaigns; plan, execute, and attend events and conferences as needed.
• Partner with our D&I, Emerging Talent, and Recruiting teams as well as our Employee Resource Groups to develop partnerships with diverse organizations to bring more diverse talent into the organization.
• A passion for inclusion and diversity as well as experience building partnerships with diverse organizations.
• Experience developing diversity sourcing strategies and engaging with passive candidates.
• Experience sourcing and engaging creative, tech and/or professional talent and knowledge of sourcing best practices.
• Excellent communication skills that foster connection and collaboration.
• Proactive, self-starter who will bring new ideas for our team to explore.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n556-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.