We are looking for an Executive Assistant who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
The Executive Assistant provides executive support to the VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning. This role must be able to tactfully manage the VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning's time, multi-task, and communicate clearly and quickly.
• Manages schedule, calendar and meetings for VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning.
• Manages and prepares documents including meeting agendas and presentation materials.
• Partners and works extensively with internal departments and external vendors to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials, approvals, updates, etc.
• Manages Travel and Expense for VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning and other senior members of the team (including understanding of company expense policies), including monthly expense reports.
• Handles memberships and subscriptions for VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning; orders office supplies; and processes other electronic transactions.
• Maintains files, coordinates pickup and delivery of materials as requested including scheduling courier and overnight services.
• Maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
• Creates a professional and positive environment for all who interact with the team.
• Promotes teamwork both internally and externally, works exceptionally well with executives, staff, and external associates, visitors at all levels. Ability to tactfully manage VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning's time, multi-task and communicates efficiently and effectively.
• Highly responsive and accessible via telephone and e-mail to handle urgent requests.
• Assists with departmental tasks, including conference room requests.
• Other miscellaneous duties and department projects assigned.
• 3+ years administrative experience at senior management level within the entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Business Administration or Equivalent experience.
• Have excellent knowledge of Studio landscape
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
• Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment; detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a highly matrix organization, ie with other executives, filmmakers, assistants and staff at all levels.
• Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
• Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
• Professional demeanor and be point of contact for the VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning
• Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments.
• Ability to operate with the VP, Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning's team and form strong partnerships with other administrative team members.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule. Some overtime required.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Excellent computer proficiency –, Mac & Windows: Google Suite, Zoom, Keynote, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ojxy-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.