We are looking for an Executive Assistant who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
This Executive Assistant will provide exceptional administrative assistance to Lucasfilm's VP, Live-Action Series Development. This position requires someone to be very organized, tech-savvy and able multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage calendars and travel, set and coordinate meetings, set cross-departmental planning sessions, prepare for presentations and other key events.
• Screen, roll, and prioritize incoming phone calls, mail and/or meeting requests and correspondences for assigned executives.
• Interface with agencies to coordinate meetings in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Manage and track expense reports and receipts; reconcile corporate credit card accounts regularly.
• Manage and track incoming writing and directing submissions. Send scripts and books to reader for coverage or provide coverage when necessary.
• Liaise with various productions.
• Assist with all general administrative functions such as mailings, filing, and organization (both digital & physical).
• Track and maintain department out-of-office calendar for purpose of keeping overall department aware when travel occurs.
• Update living documents with critical information.
• Greet all guests for the department and manage their activities while on campus.
• Work closely with the other EA's and department coordinators to schedule interdepartmental meetings as well as key office related upkeep:
• Order office supplies and keep department supply area well stocked.
• Assist in planning and coordinating department off-sites, special events, etc.
• Ensure all department IT needs are met and/or supported.
• Maintain and organize files and records (i.e., NDA's & invoices).
• Prepare for meetings, including agenda prep and distribution; facilitate copies of presentations, refreshments, and clean up. Test and set up all IT needs for the room.
• Assist with any special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant within the entertainment industry, required. Agency desk and/or Production experience a plus.
• Demonstrates professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality; this is absolutely critical in this role.
• Ability to shift priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances, remaining flexible, calm, and focused while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management, staff, and talent.
• Strong note taking skills are a necessity.
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills a must.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships; team player.
• Substantial level of technical competence on PC platform and/or Mac and a thorough understanding of all software involved; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to successfully navigate online resources, to gather competitive information and industry trends.
• Quick learner who can master asset sharing platforms such as PIX and ATRIS.
• Keynote, Photoshop, and Final Draft experience a plus.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo8e1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.