Position at Industrial Light & Magic
Industrial Light & Magic Vancouver has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our team. The Contract Recruiter supports the successful selection and hiring of the best, diverse talent for Industrial Light & Magic. This position requires an understanding of the VFX industry, various artist disciplines, the production pipeline and the ability to cultivate an environment of trust and collaboration.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Vancouver Talent Acquisition Manager, your main duties will be:
• Working with internal Talent Managers and Hiring Managers, you will actively assist in building candidate pipelines, phone screens, making hiring recommendations as well as communicating and negotiating job offers
• Setting up a sourcing strategy based on a thorough knowledge of position requirements and creating and maintaining an active candidate pool to anticipate future hiring needs of the Studio
• Consistently establishing and maintaining good Business Partner relations with your internal clients and the Global Talent Acquisition team, and offering a positive applicant experience
• Help build on existing systems to create Recruitment tools to improve efficiency and develop uniformity across the Global Talent Acquisition team
• Participating in the continuous improvement of Industrial Light & Magic's employment brand by taking part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as virtual Career Fairs and School Forums (as part of partnerships) where you participate in company presentations for groups of students and/or candidates
• Assess immigration and relocation needs, obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate process with our HR Business Partners as needed
• Participating in a variety of projects within the Global Talent Acquisition team
What We're Looking For
• You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the VFX and/or animation industries
• You are proficient in sourcing candidates via various tools (LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, etc.) and using/maintaining an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
• You are an open-minded, collaborative team player. You are organized and prioritize your workload effectively in a demanding environment, working with multiple contacts and providing informed input and recommendations
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work remotely
**FOR US BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current US salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired US employees.
• • •
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxk53-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.