Title: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales & Services
Reports to: Manager, Inside Sales
Pay Rate: $16.78/hour + Commission/Bonus*
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are currently looking to fill our Inside Sales Program with hard-working, coachable team players who have a passion to grow a career in sports sales. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling full season, partial season, group tickets, suite, and premium hospitality packages for the 2024 season. This is a developmental program that will equip each Inside Sales Representative with the training and coaching platforms necessary to grow personally and professionally.
• Full menu ticket sales consultant, responsible for generating revenue through full season, partial season, group tickets, suite, and premium hospitality packages
• Complete a designated number of phone calls and hit hustle metrics
• Identifying customer needs and interest, via inbound and outbound phone sales
• Set face-to-face sales appointments at Dodger Stadium or at the client's place of business
• Efficiently lead targeted sales campaigns by adhering to and applying established touchpoint process
• Work and perform assigned event day and night responsibilities
• Meet and exceed designated sales goals developed by sales leadership team
• Bachelor's Degree, Business or Sport Management preferred
• Possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Communicate effectively and persuasively, both written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized fashion
• Ability to walk up and down aisles, stairwells to show seat locations
• Work on computers for extended periods of time and handle heavy phone activity
• Exhibit self-driven motivation to succeed and to be a team player
• Be able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
• Must be able to work regular front office hours in addition to weeknights, weekends and holidays
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb9b0y-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.