Inside Sales Representative
Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles, CA
Title: Director, Global Partnership Sales
Department: Global Partnerships
Pay Rate: $62.00 - $70.00/hour*
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Global Partnerships
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
The Director, Global Partnership Sales will be responsible for generating revenue opportunities through traditional and non-traditional global partnerships that impact signage, intellectual property rights, radio, premium, ticketing, merchandise/concessions in their existing network of contacts, renewals and cold calling.
• Establish new corporate partnerships to meet annual revenue goals
• Achieve established sales goals and budgets set by team management
• Effectively prospect (''cold calling'') local, regional and national companies for qualified sales leads and call on executive-level decision-makers for new business opportunities
• Maintain and report weekly sales/prospecting activity
• Communicate with the Global Partnership Services team to ensure proper fulfillment of partnership contracts to maintain current status of all proposals, presentations, and contract preparation
• Host and entertain prospective and current clients in suite & hospitality areas
• Effectively work with Marketing Solutions by preparing and presenting proposals to individuals and large groups
• Develop business relationships with existing and potential sponsors
• Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads
• Conduct emails and calls to set meetings with new potential global partners
• Other related duties as may be assigned
• 7+ years of sales experience in sports and/or media business industry
• Los Angeles market experience preferred
• Experience and business network with multicultural brands and agencies is a plus
• Strong prospecting and project management skills
• Proven revenue generator with rolodex of industry contacts.
• Prior experience with CRM system for management of sales pipelines
• Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
• Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds in a team environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in deadline-driven environment
• Understand and provide excellent customer service
• Flexible schedule (able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed).
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj7140-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.