Part Time Job
Custodial Assistant Supervisor
Los Angeles Angels
- Part Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLos Angeles Angels-Part Time Custodial Assistant Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Facility Services and Housekeeping and the Manger, Stadium Facilities, the Part-Time Custodial Supervisor will supervise, assign, and participate in work of multiple crews who are responsible for providing event set-up, teardown and the cleaning of the stadium. The Part-Time Custodial Supervisor will also perform a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned areas of responsibility. The hourly pay range for this position will be $18-$19 DOE. This is a non-benefited part time position.
• Plans, schedules, prioritizes, assigns, supervises, reviews and participates in the work of multiple crews providing set-up, tear down and cleaning.
• Oversees and inspects the work of assigned crews, including the set-up crew, clean-up crews, and other housekeeping staff.
• Provides staff training and works with employees to correct deficiencies.
• Prepares various reports and records pertaining to work shift operations and activities; maintains time keeping records and sign-offs in ABIMM.
• Works with event coordinators and the Ballpark Operations Department to determine proper set-up configurations for all stadium events; directs set-up of meeting and support equipment for various types of events.
• Oversees stocking of entire facility, including paper products, office materials, and break-room supplies.
• Operates equipment related to set-up, clean-up and staging, such as forklifts, power sweepers, tractors, electric carts, front end loaders, high lifts and a variety of hand and power tools.
• Supervises proper handling and disposal of refuse, recyclables, and hazardous materials.
• Performs various other job related duties.
• Experience with extensive event set-ups, teardowns and clean-ups in a large facility, including at least 3-5 years lead/supervisory experience. Ability to develop good working relationships with other employees, supervisors and departments.
• Knowledge of the principles of supervising, training; pertinent state, federal and local laws; codes and regulations including fire codes; methods and techniques of event set-up and tear down, safe work practices.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment.
• Possession of or ability to obtain a valid California Driver's License by date of appointment. Clean driver's record and ability to comply with company's cart/car policy.
• Forklift operator's license required. Experience training others on large cleaning equipment.
• Ability to work varied hours, including weekdays, weekends, evenings, graveyard shifts and holidays.
• Ability to continuously stand and walk
• Ability to occasionally sit, kneel, crawl and squat
• Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend and grasp using hands
• Ability to work in inclement weather
• Ability to frequently haul and lift up to 100 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqek9m-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.