Full Time Job
Venue Admin - White River Amphitheater
- Full Time
Job DescriptionTHE JOB
White River Amphitheater is seeking an admin team member. The admin will check-in and distribute equipment to all departments and track equipment being used. This person will distribute uniforms, radios, earpieces, and parking and security equipment. This is a seasonal, part-time position.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide general administrative support for the check-in office, prioritizing and managing tasks with minimal supervision.
• Assist in the preparation of show days including charging radios, organizing uniforms, tracking equipment.
• Check-in all staff including documenting equipment used and time of arrival and departure including third party vendors.
• Clean and organize radios and other equipment, account for all items.
• • Day of show support to all department heads including updating managers on staff arrivals.
• Other duties as assigned by GM and Ops Manager.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Ability to work various, flexible hours, inclusive of nights and weekends.
• Must have an interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced deadline driven environment, while maintaining organization and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel); comfortability utilizing internet tools and social media sites.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment.
• Ability to work well independently and within a team.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44eqv-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.