Assistant Management Accountant, Festivals
Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: Manchester, UK
Division: Global Fan Experience
Line Manager: Manager - Training
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full-Time
Ticketmaster is doing something special. We are bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We are breaking all the rules and putting customers first.
We see our people as having interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You are constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
This position will collaborate with the team on the design & development, delivery, and Learning Management System (LMS) administration for eLearning, and performance support throughout the organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to new hire training and agent up-training. Facilitates the completion, measurement and evaluation of project results against project objectives, ensuring consistency with company strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Complete training certification process for all contact center related programs in order to meet training facilitation standards
as prescribed by National Contact Center Training Department.
• Facilitate all new-hire and supplemental training programs as directed, including: Contact Center New Hire Curriculums
(including Ticketing and Customer Service), Introduction to Telephone Sales Skills, PCI system enhancements training
modules, Client and Marketing updates and other training as developed, in a consistent and standardized method.
• Ensure all programs are facilitated supporting adult learning theory, using criterion-referenced instruction model to ensure
transfer of learning and to build core sales/service agent competencies.
• Ensure integrity of training materials to prevent potential disconnects or deviation from curriculum and course objectives.
• Maintain accurate records of all training activities (training evaluations, post-training reports, month-end reports) and report
to Training Manager and National Contact Center management on a monthly basis.
• Maintain accurate new-hire training rosters for Human Resources and ensure Payroll receives rosters in a timely manner
• Work directly with Training Supervisor/Manager and National Director on all training related projects and performance
• Maintain and update training materials for all projects, as directed.
• Partner with Center Leadership Team to stay informed of changes in policies, procedures and processes.
• Participate in call center meetings, Training Department meetings and national conference calls as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Background in conducting and delivering extended training curriculums using large/small group instruction techniques.
• Supervisor or Quality Assurance skills a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer experience necessary, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Exceptional attendance required; must be employed with Ticketmaster at least 1 year to be eligible for consideration.
• Available to work days and occasionally be available to conduct evening shift training classes. Some overtime will be required.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v13j-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.