Engagement Producer - Newshub
Warner Bros. Discovery
Auckland, New Zealand
Live Nation is the world's largest producer of live entertainment, annually producing over 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals and selling 500 million tickets per year, made possible by our 44,000 employees worldwide. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Marketing Manager, an integral member of the Live Nation Marketing team in New Zealand, based in our Auckland office. Reporting into the Tour Marketing Director, the Tour Marketing Manager will play an integral role within the Marketing team to drive awareness and ticket sales of our Australian and New Zealand touring business.
At Live Nation, the role of the marketing team is to be the fan experts, to focus on informing fans of our great live events with both global and local artists. Across everything we do we aim to engage fans in new and niche locations – and with a data led, creative approach. We live by the mantra: by fans for the fans – we're all live entertainment lovers who strive to deliver the best for our clients, brand partners and for the fans.
Working across all facets of marketing within the business, the marketing manager will ultimately play a key role in developing integrated marketing campaigns, working with internal (promoters, touring and ticketing teams, digital team, partnerships team etc.) and external stakeholders (media agency, media outlets, industry), with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales for the business and brand awareness for Live Nation.
You will be highly organised, a great relationship manager, a team player, adaptable, have a confident manner and work well under pressure. Strong digital and content experience will help you to introduce new and innovative marketing methods to the team. You will have proven experience delivering results both within and outside of an organisation.
We work in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity. A successful candidate must be able to quickly identify problems, develop meaningful solutions, and drive work forward with the support of other teams. You live and breathe marketing, always on top of new and exciting developments to drive our marketing to new heights.
Builder, not a Caretaker
We are creating new capabilities for Live Nation and may not have all of the systems, tools and people in place. Be comfortable with that level of ambiguity and thrive on the challenge of driving your marketing strategy forward while building underlying capabilities.
The role is not just about managing within predefined bounds; it's also about thinking outside of the box and introducing novel solutions. We value innovation and want someone who is constantly thinking about ''what's next'' and challenging the status quo.
Place the fan at the centre of our plans and programs, even though we have many constituents to serve. You will become one of several experts on the fan at Live Nation and understand the implications for creative, marketing, and other functions.
Sprinter and Marathon Runner
We are lean and move fast with a start-up mentality. However, we aim to build long-term, sustainable approaches to limit rework and obsolescence and to give our partners the confidence we can stick to long-terms strategies and roadmaps.
Cross-functional team player
We value transparency and helping one another. Communication and collaboration across the entire organisation and developing an engaged team will lead to greater individual success.
Campaign Planning & Management
• Develop ideas and translate them into top-tier, award-winning calibre marketing executions, with a focus on driving ticket conversion and fan engagement.
• Develop campaign, leveraging Live Nation's network of marketing channels, local relationships, integrate sponsor/partnership opportunities, media partnerships and media buying agencies.
• Manage process of best-in-class marketing output for every tour including fan/artist insight presentations (with digital/data team), marketing strategy document and post campaign analysis documents.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Australian and New Zealand media landscape with the ability to develop relationships with all key media outlets.
• Brief our media agency to develop a robust media plan that delivers on our KPI's and ticket sales for the tour, constantly optimising for best-in-class output and delivery.
• Integrate the paid media strategy with our owned and earned strategy for a fully integrated plan that gains maximum reach and engagement.
Marketing Performance & Insights
• Monitor, analyse, evaluate, and report on campaign marketing performance, customer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities, generate creative ideas, and keep the business and our clients informed.
• Serve as a champion for the fan/consumer, working with our digital and data team to advocate for initiatives that grow our understanding of the fans and ensure fan insights are properly leveraged across marketing and other functions.
• Be the fan expert for each and every tour, ensuring full understanding of who the ticket buyer is and ensure each campaign delivers to that demographic.
• Manage large marketing budgets across multiple events and suppliers and ensure and demonstrate best value, reporting regularly on cost per fan acquisition and return on investment.
• Optimise budgets as required for maximum marketing return.
• Develop strategic partners and leverage ticketing and venue agents to deliver marketing value in addition to marketing budget.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro22v3-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.