Company: Live Nation
Department: International Touring
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: International Marketing Director
Working Hours: Full time with flexibility to work weekends and evenings when necessary
Live Nation is the biggest live music promoter in the world. Somewhere around the globe, every 20 minutes a Live Nation Event happens. Our Marketing Team live by the mantra: by fans for the fans – we're all live music lovers who strive to deliver excellent and efficient marketing.
The position of Live Nation Tour Marketing Assistant is a key role focused on multi-market planning and cross-market coordination, as part of the Live Nation International Touring Team. Working closely with all divisions of the Live Nation EMEA teams this position will report to the International Marketing Director and work directly with multiple international markets, support our internal marketing teams and external agents and be responsible for the collation and coordination of multi-market campaigns and assets.
Who you are
This is an exciting role for an entry level marketer that has a passion for driving industry leading marketing, with an entrepreneurial spirit, team player approach and digital media and marketing expertise. Working closely with teams across various geographies, languages and cultures, the successful candidate can apply project coordination, communication, organization and self-initiative skills.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Past marketing experience at an agency, venue, ticketing agent, promoter or record label preferred
• Digital Media and Marketing Platform experience preferable but not essential
• Ability to manage multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Digital savvy, especially in social media and trends
• You should be able to demonstrate an interest, understanding and ability to respond to consumer markets, trends and consumer needs
• English language fluent written and oral essential.
• Strong presentation and attention to detail
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Passion for understanding the consumer, for what live music means to different audiences and what motivates consumer behaviour around live events
• You will need to be committed, ambitious, passionate, and determined to do great work.
• Proactive, self-starter and a team player
What the role includes
• Supporting the International Marketing Director in the day-to-day coordination of international tours
• Collating and coordinating multi-market marketing and PR plans
• Collate all tour marketing assets to review and submit to external stakeholders for approval
• Working with the Local Marketing Teams to deliver our campaigns with an emphasis on digital marketing
• Track marketing budgets and performance on multiple projects
• Working with internal stakeholders to understand campaign objectives and market specifics
• Helping to build and provide measurements associated with the performance of all campaigns and ensuring the results and learning's drive future campaigns
• Offer creative recommendations, based on campaign performance, and offer solutions to improve outcomes
• Coordinate and arrange international touring on sale schedules
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th June 2022. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r796p6-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.