Live Nation is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker responsible for the overall execution of the tour.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for developing and managing ''360 degrees'' of a tour.
• Maintain excellent relationships with Artists, Agents, Managers, and related industry participants.
• Develop and maintains venue maps and scaling for Artist deal sheets.
• Ensures the contract is executed.
• Develops tour route strategy.
• Provides direction to local offices as well as the Marketing, Ticketing and Finance teams to ensure proper and accurate info.
• Provides direction to Tour Reps.
• Manages Project Manager.
• Has weekly check-ins with Talent Buyer.
• 4 year college or equivalent experience is a plus.
• 3-5 years' experience in Live Nation Touring or external touring experience.
• Superior understanding of deal structures.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• High level skills in reviewing and editing ROME.
• Ability to oversee the development of business plans.
• Ability execute all aspects of tour roll out to the field.
• Ability to foster superior relationships with artists, band managers and agents.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqp61z-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.