Beverly Hills, CA
This position supports the Strategy & Analytics team and the Touring team in all necessary aspects. This includes collecting, organizing, and communicating changes to touring pipeline data. The greater the detail explaining the change, the greater the impact supporting the team and US Concerts leadership. The ideal candidate possesses an insatiable curiosity to learn and a proven track record of rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Support the Strategy & Analytics team and Touring team in key projects and deliverables.
• Collect, evaluate, and communicate all changes to touring pipeline data.
• Make data entry changes to Salesforce application in compliance with company norms and standards.
• Support the maintenance and update of touring data in excel files and Salesforce application.
• Communicate frequently via email, teleconference, and in person to all levels from assistants to VPs.
• Assist with additional projects when necessary and complete administrative duties as assigned.
• Provide general administrative support and perform diversified administrative duties.
• Multitask in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to change.
• Remain highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
• Constantly learn and grow with the business.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Previous work experience (internship or professional) preferred.
• Bachelor's degree with a focus in music, communication, business, or related field.
• Solid working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and desire to improve.
• Elevated pride in ownership regarding work product and meeting changing deadlines.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team.
• Ability to multitask, problem solve, follow-up, and over communicate.
• Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in Salesforce not required.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Hourly Rate- $16.15 - $20.19
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nm99-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $16.15 to $20.19 Per Hour ($ USD)
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.