Company: Live Nation
Location: Farmiloe Building, London
Reports to: Manager, Third Party Risk
Working Hours: Full-time, permanent
The Third Party Risk Analyst will report to the Manager, Third Party Risk and assist with providing ongoing management, administration, and training for Live Nation's third party risk management solution. Additional duties may involve assisting with other Compliance and Information Security related initiatives. The Third Party Risk Team works closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional and business groups across the Live Nation Entertainment enterprise.
Who you are?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience in technical product/project management or support
• Experience in third party risk management is a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
• Proficiency in scripting or development is a plus
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
What the role includes?
• Provide day to day oversight and administration for Live Nation's Third Party Risk Management program. This includes:
• Assist with facilitation and follow up for compliance due diligence of third parties
• Work with the business owner, internal stakeholders, and the vendor to ensure documentation is up-to-date throughout the third party lifecycle
• Complete the import, export, and reporting of third party data as required by stakeholders
• Fulfill account creation, password resets, and general tool troubleshooting requests for both internal users and external vendors
• Work on projects to integrate tools with external systems as needed
• Assist with general awareness training
• Work with Compliance and Information Security teams as well as internal stakeholders and external vendors throughout the third party life cycle
• Assist with maintaining Compliance and Information Security related training programs to help educate employees with regard to Policies & Procedures
• Assist with pulling and maintaining metrics, dashboards, and reports for Compliance and Information Security related program activities
• Participate in due diligence reviews related to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, supply chain partners, other counterparties, and new internal projects and/or changes to existing processes
• Assist with Compliance and Information Security related initiatives
• Work with Internal Audit and Stakeholders as needed to conduct Compliance risk assessments and develop reports and associated recommendations
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.co
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5y01-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.