The Wiltern - Runner - Part Time Position
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
US Concerts is seeking a Production Runner, r esponsible for various 'errands' and tasks associated with the talent and production
of shows. Confidentiality is very critical to this role .
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Retrieve and deliver equipment, paperwork, etc.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Hospitality Coordinator with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to company practice and policy
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late and extended hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in hospitality
• Experience in a live music environment or comparable role
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb2w5o-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.