Quebec City, QC
Our Agile Delivery Team's mission is to leverage lean principles and best practices to help foster optimal delivery efficiencies within the Ticketmaster's ecosystem. We serve as thought leaders and influencers, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvements. We also maintain effective and trustworthy relationships with business, product and technology partners to assist agile teams with meeting delivery commitments.
As a Technical Delivery Team Lead, you will assist agile teams with removing roadblocks that impact delivery targets and protect teams from disruptions. You will work closely with agile teams to ensure dependencies are proactively identified and tracked to closure. In addition, you will collect key team-level metrics to establish data driven decisions, advancing areas of strength and showcasing progress towards opportunities for improvement. You will promote transparency and visibility into delivery targets, commitments and progress by frequently sharing status, issue and risks with Program leads.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Drive, facilitate, and coach team-level activity for agile teams
• Support teams in using relevant agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban
• Assist agile teams with creating delivery plans and tracking progress to completion
• Provide visibility of agile team deliverables to Program leads, surfacing delays and blockers
• Serve as an escalation point for agile teams to help mitigate risks and resolve challenges
• Drive and facilitate team-level agile ceremonies, such as DSMs, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, etc
• Capture team metrics (i.e. Velocity, Throughput, Injection Rate, etc) and provide improvement recommendations based on data collected
• Consistently assess and refine agile practices to help foster high-performing teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience in IT Project Management
• 3-5+ years of experience in leading agile teams
• Experience as a scrum master, agile project manager or similar within technical teams
• Experience applying frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
• Experience working with distributed team members, including globally distributed talent
• Experience of Agile metrics, retrospective formats and tools for improvement
• Exceptional French and English skills, both written and spoken
• Additional asset: Hold one or more scrum certifications (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP)
• Additional asset: Exposure to Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z6e9-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.