WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Working in conjunction with our promoters, marketing and production teams, this position is responsible for the planning and execution of concerts, as well as responsible for managing the internal processes relating to these events.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish, build and maintain positive relations with agents, managers and industry representatives
• Oversee Marketing, Ticketing and production for each event booked
• Handle all regional local agents, assisting with national acts where appropriate
• Negotiate all contractual agreements between LN and artist agents
• Research local bands and develop local stand-alone nights
• Establish relationships with industry people
• Manage budget of each event to ensure financial success.
• Execute night of artist and venue settlements in variety of venues
• Coordinate with production managers to ensure successful show on site
• Coordinate with alliances departments regarding submission and approval of sponsor initiatives
• Responsible for forecast projections of events booked
• Manage internal documentation as required (ROME, calendars, ticketing, etc)
• Maintain calendar at venues booked
• Represent Live Nation at Industry/Office events as requested.
• Ensure and maintain superior customer service
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Strong knowledge of music and concerts, both historical and contemporary
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Must have 3-5 years' experience in the music booking, concert and or event industry
• Must have high level of expertise in MS Office (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint)
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnm6vo-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.