We are seeking a Staff Accountant for the Corporate Accounting team to assist in providing accounting support to Live Nation's IT team and various other businesses across the company. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing internal financial reports, coordinating various accounts payable functions, track operational and capital spend, assist with budget and forecast processes, and assist with monthly close.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist with preparation of annual budget including domestic and international allocations
• Assist with preparation of monthly variance analyses for financial reporting packages
• Assist with month end close processes focusing on accruals, allocations, journal entries, and various spend analyses
• Coordinate Purchase Order requests with Operations teams and the Procurement Department
• Initial reviewer of invoices and consolidated billing including tracking throughout the approval and payment process. Assist with invoice allocations as needed.
• Build and maintain tracking files for various capital projects, service contracts, software licenses, purchase orders, consultant activity, etc.
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
• Provide accounting support to other non-IT teams as assigned
• Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA or CPA eligibility a plus
• 1-3 years accounting experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
• IT knowledge a plus
• Oracle experience a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm0x0-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.