WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Staff Accountant I for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of transactional and entry-level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain and record routine accounting transactions such as Ticketmaster and Groupon pushdown reports.
• Work with local box office teams to ensure accurate and timely recording of daily box office sales for multiple venues.
• Processing of A/P invoices, manual checks, and wires
• Create project numbers for new events in Oracle.
• Complete account reconciliations as assigned by supervisor.
• Prepare and record journal entries.
• Provide audit support as needed. Communicate accounts receivable with intercompany departments to ensure they are cleared monthly.
• Project reconciliations: both month-end project and special projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Zero to one-year comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d819ex-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.