Sourcing Lead, Diversity Recruiting
Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking a Sr. Human Resources Manager for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. This position is a key business partner to our leadership teams. As a Human Senior Man, you will provide senior level generalist support through consultative partnerships with local Regional Presidents and other operations leaders and their teams. You will help ensure that policies and procedures are understood and applied fairly and consistently and help build an internal talent pipeline, by supporting the cre ation of enriching career experiences, and through the facilitation of leadership development training. **POSITION**
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Respond to employee and management questions, requests and concerns in a timely manner.
• Conduct investigations of employee relations issues and resolve according to law, company policy and precedent.
• Provide tactical human resource leadership for the region on business issues affecting the division, manage day-to-day operations of the HR function, and provide input for problem solving, consistency and/or action planning.
• Manage and develop small team of HR Generalists
• Process new hires, terminations and status changes in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all HR policies are accurate, current and in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Monitor compliance to identify trends in non-compliance and identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; developing/implementing corrective action plans for resolution.
• Partner with Human Resources home office to develop, implement and execute policies, procedures and training programs. Promote understanding of compliance issues, laws and regulations and consequences for non-compliance.
• Active participation in weekly HR meetings, including monthly HR conference calls for training and feedback.
• Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Labor Relations, Legal, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
• Institute and maintain an effective communication program for the organization, including promoting Live Nation policy, procedure and Code of Ethics.
• Administer all transactions
• Run periodic reports in Workday to audit division data
• Help facilitate the annual performance review and goal setting process.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Preference will be given to those with HR experience at a senior generalist level in a hospitality and/or live entertainment events company
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 yrs. related HR management experience
• Previous experience with HR systems; Workday experience preferred.
• Experience in employment law, compliance, internal audit, human resources, and training and development; preferably with a decentralized part-time hourly, tip-wage workforce.
• Demonstrated knowledge of multi-state labor law (federal and state), wage and hour compliance.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Proven team leadership and development experience
• Motivated self-starter, who takes ownership and works independently.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
• This position requires strong communication skills at multiple levels. Ability to communicate effectively via email, conference calls and periodic updates is essential.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity.
• Ability to travel extensively with little to no notice, and to work varying hours as needed.
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms.
High en ergy, 7 plus years experience…
• PHR or SPHR Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, legal studies, or related discipline
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, sitting, and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
• Flexible Schedule
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89q4k-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.