The International Tax Sr. Accountant's primary function is the preparation and filing of the company's tax returns for various tax jurisdictions. This person will be responsible for reporting, researching, and maintaining documentation for non-US operation and will be expected to provide key leadership role on teams and various project assignments.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Prepare the company's US tax forms as they relate to international operations, including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, etc.
• Research and calculation of a variety of complex adjustments while maintaining clear, concise documentation of reporting positions in electronic workpapers
• Research, document, and prepare E&P calculations for various controlled foreign corporations and disregarded entities
• Assist with ASC 740 annual and interim period international tax provision
• Assist in tax analysis related to acquisitions and help perform entity rationalization
• Gather data from various foreign locations necessary for the documentation and preparation of forms for international compliance
• Communicate with accounting and finance departments to facilitate the flow of information required for compliance
• Develop responses to information document requests from tax authorities as necessary to resolve tax issues
• Assist with country by country reporting and other transfer pricing requirements as necessary
• Other international projects as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Minimum of 5 years of corporate federal income tax experience with at least 3 of those years concentrated in international
• CorpTax experience required
• Strong tax accounting skills and tax compliance knowledge required
• Excellent leadership, analytical and process/systems skills required
• CPA preferred but not required
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Experience with partnerships and disregarded entities in the international context a plus
• Foreign tax credit experience a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle software a plus
• Canadian tax experience a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office software required with advanced excel skills a plus
• Experience with new tax reform concepts such as transition tax, GILTI, etc. a plus
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
• Ability to research tax technical international issues and apply knowledge to tax technical memos
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4ew5-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.