Director, Corporate Communications & Marketing
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
Title: Specialist, Digital Marketing & Strategy
Location: Los Angeles, CA - Roc Nation Office
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Specialist, Digital Marketing & Strategy who reports to the Chief Digital Officer and serves as a key member of the Roc Nation Digital Music Team servicing Management clients, Roc Nation socials and general team support. The role will support continued development and growth for a diverse roster of Roc Nation artists. Responsibilities will include executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, facilitating requests between partners, managers and artists & maintaining artist web and social platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for shaping both digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media publishing, on a daily basis.
• Community Management: Lead overall strategy and execution of Roc Nation and clients' social marketing including, but not limited to, editorial calendar creation, content creation, community listening & management, optimization of networks, community growth, brand awareness, creative marketing ideas.
• Influencer Marketing: Establish relationships and collaborates with brand and personality influencers to increase artist awareness and generate meaningful social growth. Maintain internal database.
• Content Development & Marketing: Develop and execute digital marketing and content distribution strategies for Roc Nation, management and publishing clients. Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop artist generated content.
• Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital accounts; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital marketing plans and initiatives.
• Site and Social Development / Management: Support and manage new artist site builds and launches; maintain and update artist sites, social media profiles & Roc Nation properties.
• Reporting and Analysis: Liaison with the Data team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion's success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
• Other Roc Nation Priority Marketing: Work with Roc Nation's marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives (e.g. Made in America, lifestyle brands, Sports initiatives).
• Team Support: Includes general administrative duties including but not limited to maintaining team calendar, managing client database, preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes, preparing presentations and meeting materials, processing and filing invoices, and performing ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
• 1-3 years experience managing the use of and/or relationships with social platforms
• Ability to research, conduct successful outreach & manage an on-going social influencer database
• Extensive knowledge of and passion for the music market
• Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
• The highest attention to detail
• Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
• Experience working with social management and listening platforms
• Experience working with content management systems; especially Wordpress
• Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.