Human Resources Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to cre ate strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Reporting to the Head of Diversity & Inclusion, the Sourcing Lead, Diversity Recruiting is responsible for designing and implementing LNE's diversity sourcing & inclusive hiring initiatives. The right person for this role has a track record of creating innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging their knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent. They will drive our employer brand and build processes to ensure LNE's candidate experience is stellar, so we continue to attract great talent across various markets. This person will need to be both operational and strategic, willing to roll-up their sleeves, be resourceful, and ready to move at a fast pace. They should be prepared to bring best practices to building a central model of support, while also establishing strong relationships with both divisional recruiting teams and leadership across the company and all its entities.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Design and implement LNE's diversity sourcing & inclusive hiring initiatives in partnership with Head of Diversity & Inclusion.
• Evaluate our current sourcing and hiring practices and develop tactical plans to improve how we attract top underrepresented talent
• Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Recruiters and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
• Support divisional recruiters in building candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
• Establish and leverage relationships with diversity-focused professional organizations, affinity groups, community outreach programs, and university networks (i.e., HBCU's), to fuel candidate pipelines
• Partner with internal stakeholder teams in capturing the evolution of LNE's employer brand ,and building materials for recruiting teams to leverage
• Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Recruiters and Hiring Managers
• Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
• Determine right approach for creating or leveraging special sourcing events and coordinate details of our participation in those events
• Partner with workforce analytics team to build company-wide methods of tracking and analyzing data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of our strategies and drive improvements as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years experience in recruiting/sourcing in high-volume, multi-functional/brand environments; experience in both technical and non-technical organizations
• Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology, HR Management, or Marketing; advanced degree a plus
• Experience building a sustainable sourcing strategy with a focus on diversity, closing complex positions, negotiating compensation packages, etc.
• Demonstrated success in implementing creative methods to source and attract passive and diverse candidates
• Deep insight into Entertainment/Media candidate marketplace, with an understanding of the hospitality, talent, and creative/marketing landscape in major markets
• Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring
• Ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced and evolving culture
• Collaborative style with ability to work in a decentralized team environment
• Able to attend periodic after-hours networking events, seminars and career fairs
• Personable, supportive and encouraging; Knows how to balance business and fun
• Deep experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other search and marketing tools
• Exceptional communication skills with polish, yet down-to-earth approach to the work
• Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility and create partnerships at all levels within the company
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation,
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.