Awesome Job: Sourcer - Recruiting
Great Location: West Hollywood, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; Chicago, IL; or New York, NY
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Recruitment team sits within the HR function and manages the full recruitment cycle for vacancies across Global Ticketmaster markets.
The Recruitment Sourcer will partner with the Global Recruiting team providing a vital talent pool to assist in the direct recruitment of talent across Ticketmaster. This role will take ownership of finding and proactively attracting industry leading professionals to join our technology, engineering, product, architecture, IT, development, operational and corporate functions.
This role will manage talent pipelines ensuring that Ticketmaster is accessing diverse external tech talent communities and supporting our recruitment team in delivering excellent service levels to business stakeholders.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Working alongside recruitment team to support hiring managers in filling all roles within designated client group (and International when necessary)
• Offer support with active and future job vacancies:
• Track and take ownership of talent pipelining for upcoming Ticketmaster vacancies
• Drive recruitment practices which encourage direct hiring
• Work with members of the wider recruitment team to manage and support candidates
• Drive direct recruitment channels through social media and job boards
• Proactively and directly source candidates for roles, through resources such as LinkedIn, job boards, etc.
• Offer suggestions for better and different selection methods with recruiters and hiring managers, thus allowing managers to select more effectively and in an efficient manner, reducing time-to-hire
• Work with wider recruitment team to encourage line managers to develop networking events that promote Ticketmaster as an employer of choice, pipelining when required and contacting relevant candidates
• Communicate and target candidates which have been talent pooled from previous recruitment campaigns, promoting job opportunities to these audiences
• Follow Workday best practice guidelines re process and usage
• Consistently operate as a Brand Ambassador of Ticketmaster
• Build partnerships with Universities and Colleges to access tech talent pools
• Create relationships with external tech talent meetup groups and diversity forums to engage new talent into our organisation
• Deliver any duties and ad hoc projects as instructed by global recruitment leadership
• Proven experience in a tech recruitment role
• Proven commitment to excellent candidate communication throughout recruitment processes
• Experienced user of LinkedIn Recruiter
• Proven experience of championing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
• Experience conducting phone screenings
• Demonstrable experience of maintaining strong and diverse tech talent pools
• Knowledge of relevant job boards, meetup groups and talent communities
• Ability to effectively use social media tools and online databases to attract and source talent
• Excellent communication skills with capability to engage internally and externally at all levels
• Confident in negotiating and selling opportunities to candidates
• Highly organised with strong time and task management skills
• Highly motivated and the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment with often-shifting priorities
• Aware of market trends and identify new potential attraction sources
• Effective team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
• To hold honest relationships and take accountability for their work
• A drive to achieve results that are commercially viable
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7j5m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.