Tinley Park, IL
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
• Handle requests for information and data, including internet research
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be 18 years or older
• Work experience with a multi-line switchboard in a busy office environment preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to prioritize, plan and organize
• The ability to multi-task efficiently
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace with flexibility
• Must have reliable transportation
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at our Live Nation Careers website to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0woye-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.