Director Customer Experience
London, United Kingdom
Senior Salesforce Administrator (6 months FTC)
Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster International IT / Business Solutions
Line Manager: Salesforce Team Manager
Contract Terms: Fixed term, April - October 2021
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising.
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the International IT Business Solutions team to manage and administer and enhance a varied range of Salesforce products that we provide to markets across the UK and Europe.
We are also expanding Salesforce use across all areas of the business and this is a good opportunity to gain exposure to the latest Salesforce technology.
You will be working within IT and closely with key technology and business professionals across the UK and the international operations, you will be expected to support the existing Salesforce deployments as well as assist the Salesforce Team Manager in developing and enhancing systems.
This role will have specific focus on moving existing operational business processes to Salesforce platform without impacting the day to day operations.
A flexible and proactive attitude to problem solving and teamwork with the ability and desire to learn in a high paced media environment would be beneficial
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Day-to-day administration and support of business' Salesforce solutions including managing multiple user maintenance, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Hands-on enhancement of current systems and development of new business requirements
• Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, workflows, alerts, reports and dashboards
• Work closely with development and QA teams in a collaborative and iterative process to launch projects on a timely basis
• Ensure that processes are maintained and adhered to.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• You will need to be able to demonstrate strong Salesforce administrator experience
• Able to quickly gain a working knowledge of the team's various software applications
• Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Business facing role: understanding and delivering on enhancement requests, supporting existing functionality.
• You have demonstrable project problem analysis/resolution skills
• You are experienced in Sales/Service Cloud configuration
• Salesforce.com Certifications
• You have knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST) - (Desirable but not essential)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• You are aware of new technologies and are always looking for ways to improve your craft and those around you. You thrive in a collaborative environment, pairing with business and operations to create the right user experience.
• A flexible and proactive attitude to problem solving and teamwork with the ability and desire to learn in a high paced media environment would be beneficial.
• You are confident communicator and able to think on your feet
• You have strong attention to detail and able to manage your time effectively
• Good reasoning skills, ability to think logically and not afraid to use common sense
• You enjoy working as part of a collaborative team, but not out of your comfort zone working alone
• You are results oriented and thrives to meet the goals
• You respond with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity or rapid change.
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.