WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Concerts Analytics team. As a member of our Marketing Analytics vertical, this role will leverage data and analysis to influence Marketing and Media spend across our Tours. You will focus on querying data, building dashboards, creating models, and sharing meaningful data stories. You will combine technical skills, marketing acumen, and a passion for music/live events to drive improvements and find opportunities across omni-channel marketing. By partnering with teams across marketing, analytics, data engineering, and data science, you will create original solutions and derive new angles to analyze performance and generate results. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, and excited to make an impact.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Pull campaign performance data from our data lake and summarizing findings for Tour leadership & clients.
• Perform deep-dives of marketing campaigns and sales cycles to inform on sale and closing strategies.
• Partner with tour marketers and digital media team to identify areas of optimization and testing opportunities
• Write SQL and Python scripts for summary views, QA, and deep dive analysis
• Measure ROI of online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Contribute to inputs for data science models such as MMM, predictive analytics, social listening, and customer segmentation
• Create PowerPoint presentations and visualizations, transforming data into actionable insights and stories that come to life
• Build Tableau dashboards and reports to track ongoing execution and performance.
• Query our customer database to identify audience sizes or target segments.
• Work with Data Engineers, Ad Tech, and other Analysts to curate our Marketing data lake.
• Automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience in a marketing analytics role
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience reporting on Digital Marketing performance (search, email, social, programmatic, direct buys, etc.)
• Experience with Google Analytics (or comparable Tool)
• Experience with a CDP or marketing attribution
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxp64-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.