Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting, and crafting the work of the Analytics team. The team is responsible for contributing to, and reporting on, the long term growth strategy of the business, including our business units, the products and technology required to support it all, and the financial health and forecasting of the organization at large. The role involves assessing high impact initiatives that contribute to strategic objectives and putting in place measures to help implement such initiatives. The individual must be highly analytical, can view the business from a number of different levels, can interact effectively with all levels of management including C-level executives within the organization, and work with stakeholders to identify and implement new opportunities to grow the business. The individual will distill data and key metrics into insights that will help shape the future of the company. In short – this role is responsible for analyzing and interpreting our data to help the organization make more informed and insightful decisions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
• Business Driver: The team you will be a part of is in charge of driving the business forward, delivering insights and identifying initiatives that grow incremental revenue and profit
• Analytics Expert: An experienced strategist will have the critical ability to turn insights into business building ideas. They will help us create value for Front Gate Tickets, our clients and the fans.
• Persuasive Story Teller: You will be working on analytics that will be presented to leaders across all functions and levels. Translating and simplifying the data into true insights that will drive business strategy and change behavior is essential.
• Sprinter and Marathon Runner: We are lean and move fast, months of contemplation aren't a luxury we can afford. But we aim to build long-term, sustainable approaches to limit rework and obsolescence.
• Cross functional team player: We value transparency and helping one another. It's how we roll. There is no ''me'' culture. Communication across the entire team will lead to greater individual success. The Manager will both drive their own work and help oversee more junior team members.
• Strategic thinker: The Analytics team is responsible for identifying, analyzing and communicating long term opportunities. You'll need to be able to think big!
• Tech Enthusiast: While we're part of a concert company, Front Gate Tickets is also an ecommerce tech company that plays an important role to power the systems that connect fans with the live events they love.
• Financial Translator: You must be able to use the numbers to create a narrative – the right team member will be able to look behind, and forward to help analyze the overarching health of the short, and long term business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Assist in all aspects of strategy and analytics including but not limited to financial reporting/forecasting, product/tech strategy and planning, new opportunity identification, consumer behavior analysis, and KPI development
• Conduct hands on modeling/advanced analytics retrieving, compiling, and analyzing large volumes of data from disparate databases into distilled, actionable information needed by senior leadership to answer critical questions
• Support cross functional initiatives to drive actions as a result of business insights (the expectation is that you can not only analyze data, but also effectively communicate the underlying story and help see your recommendations through to execution)
• Determine viability of new business opportunities through rigorous quantitative analysis (new products, partnerships, joint ventures, etc.)
• Develop recommendations and clearly communicate results of analysis to senior management
• Collaborate with internal / external customers to develop initiatives that drive growth
• Perform internal, ad hoc analysis of key strategic initiatives across multiple departments
• Assist with company-wide reporting to senior executives and Corporate headquarters both on an ad hoc and regular basis (including monthly financials, quarterly business reviews, and annual budget/strategy planning process)
• Manage multiple initiatives at once and prioritize based on business needs and urgency
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or similar quantitative field
• 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in a top-tier strategy consulting or investment bank; ecommerce/entertainment industry experience also preferred
• Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Skilled in Excel and comfort with large data sets and modeling
• Strong PowerPoint skills, given the variety of audiences needed to influence
• Experience with business intelligence platform preferred
• Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
• Assertive yet professional demeanor, persistence and willing to lead the way
• Desire to help create a fun and productive culture, leveraging Front Gate Tickets' focus on music festivals and other large scale events, and mentor other team members
• Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
• Experience with entertainment or ticketing industry a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Front Gate Tickets will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Front Gate Tickets also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Front Gate Tickets will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3pbq-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.