Joining the Live Nation APAC Reporting team as the Senior Financial Accountant you will immediately be integrated within the financial accounting function ensuring effective controls are in place in markets across the division.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and be looking to work in a head office financial accounting environment. Strong verbal and written communications skills are required to enable effective communication with employees around the world. The successful candidate should have excellent time management skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Month end responsibilities:
• Non-Controlling Interest calculation and reconciliation for the division
• Prepare divisional sponsorship and intercompany elimination entries
• Reviewing key divisional metrics, and loading metrics data to BPC system
• Support preparation of quarterly tax reports for US tax team
• Detailed review of market balance sheets for correct accounting treatments.
• Tie back of market balance sheets to balance sheet reconciliations and review of those reconciliations to ensure controls are followed
• Review and improvement of key controls being applied by APAC markets
• Manage the monthly lease accounting entries, liaising with local markets and the central US accounting team to ensure all outputs are correct, understood and in line with US GAAP accounting
• Prepare variance analysis of APAC concert Balance Sheet for US Corporate teams
• Prepare quarterly SOX disclosure package for the division, reviewing local market submissions and consolidating into a divisional submission for review by the VP – Group Reporting & Controlling
• Consolidate APAC quarterly ticket sales by market
• Ensure all intercompany balances have been correctly eliminated by working together with the markets and the US.
Monthly forecast and annual budget responsibilities:
• Review monthly market forecast submissions to understand forecast vs. prior forecast variances.
• Work with local finance heads to ensure monthly forecast submissions loaded to BPC system accurately and on a timely basis
• Provide assistance to local finance heads on a range of issues from accounting advice to financial systems support
• Review market's companies' annual statutory accounts
• Other ad hoc analysis projects as required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8n3bx-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.