Corporate Tax Manager
London, United Kingdom
Location: Ticketmaster, 4 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HF (temporary remote working)
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Associate Director, Business Analysis
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Strategic Analysis team's mission is to analyse our business to inform quality strategic decision making. We lead on strategic planning and insight, carrying out in-depth analysis on our existing businesses and new commercial ventures. We also provide recommendations to senior leadership with the goal of increasing revenue, reducing costs or improving efficiency. It is an exciting time to join this newly globally merged team of strategy and commercial analysts and this person will have a real opportunity to influence the strategy of the entire global business as we lead our industry in the return to live events.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play a vital role in this team and will be responsible for internal performance reporting, ensuring we keep our Senior Leadership informed on how we are performing and securing our position. You will also support and lead projects to model the impact of a variety of new business initiatives such as increasing revenue from ancillary services, reducing cost to deliver, launching new payment methods or resourcing a new product.
We are not looking for just 'a numbers person', but a detective who can uncover the root cause of issues, create strategies and build models to show the impact. The role will be varied and involve working with a huge range of internal and external data sets we have access to, as well as building relationships with stakeholders across various business units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Deliver in depth analysis into different areas of the business, identifying root causes to challenges and the levers that impact them, to give the leadership team the knowledge and assurance that enables quality decision making
• Play a central role in the Strategic Planning process with our 30 markets, accurately capturing their requirements and creating business cases to evaluate the benefits and risks.
• Support and lead on projects providing in-depth commercial analysis on initiatives such as new market entry or how to increase our gift card sales revenue
• Support central services teams in defining the OKRs and KPIs to monitor the success of their strategies and understand the key drivers of change
• Play a lead role in the global KPI reporting to ensure data is collected, reporting is relevant, timely, accurate and the processes are efficient
• Work closely with Finance to ensure all data reported is aligned with companywide finance reports
• Create summaries describing our business and financial performance for senior executives which are consumed across the business, for example board packs, Town Halls and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Be the point of contact for providing International data to the US, senior executives and the wider business ensuring we provide the right data to our stakeholders in the most efficient way
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Proven experience in an Analyst role, high level of attention to detail
• Fluent English, and the ability to produce clear and concise documents and emails
• Extremely competent using Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros, vlookups, complex formula) and PowerPoint
• Excellent organisational skills, be able to prioritise tasks and manage expectations
• Experience in management information reporting
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• A fascination with data and analysis
• Excellent ability to explain and present complex data models to senior executives
• An interest in the ticketing and entertainment business and uncovering the key indicators of performance
• Pro-active and driven in nature to get things done
• Confident to ask questions and challenge existing processes
• Be able to work as part of a team as well as lead small projects
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.