Full Time Job
Schedule / Payroll Administrator
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Schedule/Payroll Administrator (Seasonal)
This position is a full-time, seasonal job with hours February - October, with approximately 30 hours/week.
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking a Schedule/Payroll Administrator for the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis. The position will report to the venue Operations Manager. The Schedule / Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring schedules are completed and departments are appropriately staffed for events. In addition, they are responsible for processing and maintaining payroll records in accordance with Live Nation payroll policies. This is a seasonal, full-time position from February to October working up to an average of 30 hours per week. Hours by week will vary depending on business needs at the time.
• Ensure all departments are adequately staffed for every event (adequately for each individual staffing level).
• Monitor and manage payroll.
• Accurately submit all hours worked for team members into payroll system for timely processing.
• Actively oversee staffing numbers with backup plans for hiring throughout the summer if needed. In addition, actively monitor attendance numbers and communicate staffing changes to department supervisors.
• Assist as needed with various shipping and tracking, etc.
• Oversee the issuing of all venue credentials, business card ordering, invoices, etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Ensure record keeping and proper filling of; Pre-Event Inspection Reports, Event Related Incident Reports, Workman Comp/General Liability Claims.
• Oversee the ordering, fulfillment and delivery of all venue gear.
• Managing lawn ticket requests as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• At least 2 years in a similar or like position.
• Great attention to detail and ability to work against deadlines.
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
• Position requires constant sitting, typing, walking and occasional lifting over 2 5lbs.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8mqz-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.