- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSales Coordinator (Temporary)
This is a full-time, temporary role. Across multiple live music venues, Premium Seat Sales team is responsible for generating Premium Seat revenue which may include box suites, season tickets, PSLs, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell. Packages and inventory will be specific to assigned venue(s).
• Assist Director of Premium Seats in generating sales and administering all Live Nation Premium Seat Programs
• Prepare, issue, and verify return of all Premium Seat contracts as advised by Director of Premium Seats
• Oversee and maintain accounts receivable
• Assist in maintenance of client relationships
• Act as a liaison with internal departments (i.e. Box Office, Finance, local marketers) along with Director of Premium Seats
• Manage client requests for additional ticket purchases
• Assist with the processing of PSS sales reports
• Maintain client email database and facilitate regular email updates on various items via Exact Target
• Coordination of on-site premium seat program responsibilities and client services for most concert events
• Interface with VIP Club catering staff to insure a smooth running Club on event days
• Conducts cold calls, prospecting for new clients
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Associate degree minimum
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Strong communication skills
• High energy
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi task
• Highly organized
• Commitment to excellence
• Minimum 1-2 years of relative business experience
• Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nj7q-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.