Warner Music Group
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Plan and coordinate various aspects of live events. Reports to Production Manager.
Several responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Transportation of crew to and from airports, hotels, stores, etc before, during and after shows
• Purchasing various products/materials that is required at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.)
• Facilitating crew meal orders with local restaurants
• Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour at approved vendors
• Cash reconciliation
• Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
• Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver's License.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Personal vehicle not required, but strongly encouraged.
• Must be highly flexible and have the ability to work long hours.
• Knowledge of Nashville and surrounding areas including restaurants and local stores.
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
• Must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
• Must show complete discretion about work.
• Background check required.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED.
• High school diploma or GED and four year degree in telecommunications-related field preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form in English
• Ability to use standard office equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vnbx-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.