Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is following in the footsteps of the original Brooklyn location, noted as ''one of the most incredible places on Earth,'' by Rolling Stone. Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is the ultimate night out, with its groundbreaking integration of premiere music, 19 lanes of bowling, bars featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group. Located in Germantown, adjacent to First Horizon Park, home of the Nashville Sounds baseball team, the venue is Brooklyn Bowl's third location.
Wearing its homegrown values on its sleeve, Brooklyn Bowl is committed to locally made products, environment sustainability, and boasts an unprecedented combination of top-flight music, bowling, beer, and food.
Runner will deliver cold and hot items ; clearly describe dishes when delivered to table and ensure that the bus stations and storage rooms are kept in order. They also maintain the inventory for the bus stations. If the restaurant runs short of bus tubs, silverware or any other food service utensils, it is up to the Food Runner to notify management so that those items may be obtained as quickly as possible.
• Stock the kitchen runners' windows
• Professionally serve and clear all items in an unobtrusive manner
• Bring soiled dishes, glassware and service items to appropriate areas.
• Help to keep all kitchen expedite area clean and up to Health Code and Alcohol Regulations.
• Help polish silverware and fold napkins, time permitting. Other side work as required to maintain the cleanliness and readiness of the service areas.
• Act as the messenger between kitchen and front of house
• Expedite food when necessary
• Possess complete knowledge of all menu items, including ingredients, preparation methods, etc.
• Prepare all condiments, silverware and other items for food delivery
• Ensure bus station, stock rooms and corridors are kept in order
• Obtain approval for stock requisitions.
• Notify management of any malfunctioning equipment
• Work together as part of a team to provide the best overall guest experience
• Will be lifting 20-50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Ability to work later hours
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work closely and efficiently with others
• Performing reaching and stooping motions repeatedly
• Move throughout the bar and venue areas during the entire shift
• Work in an environment with loud music, smoke and crowds for extended periods of time
• Stand or in a stationary position for entire shift
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Experience in a live music environment
• Experience working in a high-volume restaurant, bar or entertainment venue preferred
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Competitive compensation
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/(search Brooklyn Bowl Nashville) for the opportunity to join the Brooklyn Bowl Nashville team! Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb2k7-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.