Reporting Assistant, International
Location: London, UK / remote
Division: Global Pricing Team – TM Music
Contract Terms: Fixed August – December 2022
Ticketmaster Music is a passionate team dedicated to supporting the needs of the world's biggest touring artists (and their promoters, agents, and managers).Tasked with building Ticketmaster's relationships with the Artist community, this entails being on the pulse of where the business is moving through discussion with major industry players, informing the Artist community of the latest developments within Ticketmaster, assisting with the operations of events, acting as a resource to help maximize ticket sales and awareness, driving incremental revenue throughout the tour cycle, and understanding Artist needs and how Ticketmaster can serve them with new Products and Services. The Global Pricing team is an exciting and burgeoning department within Ticketmaster Music and is focused on generating incremental revenue for artists and ensuring we sell the right ticket, to the right fan, at the right price.
The Reporting Assistant will report to the Senior Pricing Manager and assist the team with the day to day running of international ticketing for shows touring across Europe/International.
The role of any ticketing manager at Ticketmaster is to maximise ticket sales and ensure fans and artists have the best experience possible during the tour, the European Ticketing Assistant will have the same core goal.
This is an admin heavy role based solely around supporting the Global Pricing Team with sales reporting, data collation and will require a head for numbers, spreadsheets, reporting tools and a keen eye for detail.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Collate and report tour sales figures
• Collate previous tour data for analysing purposes
• Collate show set up information as needed
• General assisting and any other tasks as necessary to aid the department
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Some ticketing experience preferred
• Excellent numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in using Excel at intermediate or above level
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Excellent literacy skills with a proven ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues up to Executive board-level
• Have strong attention to detail
• Combines analytical thought with creativity to excel and problem-solving
• Ability to develop new skills and adapt easily
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Proactive and demonstrates initiative
• Self-motivated to develop personal skills
• Well organised, and adept at prioritising workloads to meet deadlines
• Team player
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvm5z-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.