- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's marketing efforts including artist and audience research, coordination, and delivery of marketing assets to marketing partners, invoice coding and payment and event marketing recap reports.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties for the Regional Marketing Management Team
• Coordinate the delivery of promotional tickets with applicable marketing partners throughout the region
• Compile advertising settlement recap reports for locally booked events
• Code and process incoming advertising invoices
• Research audience and artist demographic info to help shape marketing plans
• Assist with any grassroots marketing campaigns (ordering flyers/posters, shipping materials)
• Assist the local sponsorship team with annual local sponsorship marketing recaps
• Assist the local PR team in compiling local show information for press releases
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
• Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and evenings is required (as dictated by show dates, deadlines, etc.)
• Assist in additional duties as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Extensive music knowledge: event planning, concert or sports marketing experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple tasks.
• 1-3 years of prior experience in event assisting/planning or marketing experience within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Strong collaboration skills - can work well with navigating various stakeholders and teams
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5314-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.