WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Regional Director of Sales is responsible for leading a team of venue-based Director of Sales and Sales Coordinators responsible for generating ticket revenue including season tickets, groups, hospitality events and other revenue generating programs. Additionally, this Director is responsible for renewals of full season/series packages of their home-based venue. This position will report directly to the Vice President of National Sales and covers areas including Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington DC.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Renew and maintain a dedicated account base of full season and series clients for their home-based venue
• Oversee a sales team consisting of new business/retention/service team members to leverage and grow multiple revenue streams to maximize revenue generation and inventory utilization
• Responsible for hiring, promoting, training, day to day management of and measuring performance of sales team
• Develop new product, sales strategies and tactics for venue seat sales within the region
• Coach and guide sales team in the region to develop and foster a strong sales environment focusing on achieving the budget goals and delivery of a positive client experience
• Responsible for forecasting sales results and managing program expenses including variable expenses
• Will enforce compliance with Architcs, Salesforce and Marketing Cloud procedures including daily dashboard reviews of sales activity and pipeline management
• Partner with venue General Managers to ensure complete communication and sales support for the program and venue operations
• Travel to each market to work with sales team, meet with customers, hire, onboard and train new salespeople, attend market meetings, oversee day-of-show program experience, and work concerts
• Promote collaboration between local venue sales teams and the local marketing, box office, venue operations staff
• Ensure local teams are executing best practices, guidelines and protocols set by senior management
• Serve as approver on various items as assigned including, but not limited to, inventory management holds and releases, variable expenses, and marketing plans
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and level of employment, from entry level to CEO
• Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid work environment and can handle multiple projects or issues simultaneously
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and great communication skills
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years direct business to business sales experience, preferably in entertainment, sponsorship, media, sports marketing and/or ticket sales
• Must be experienced Salesforce, Archtics, Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Office products
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqok69-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.