Specialist - Event Support
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
This position will serve as a regional manager for the Venue Brand Management team for a specific geographical area. Additionally, the Regional Brand Manager will supervise a regional team to ensure delivery on all aspects of local sponsors and national sponsor venue deliverables. Success will be defined by providing excellent customer service to clients, while collaborating with internal team members.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage Brand Managers and Associate Managers within the region day to day.
• Motivate and inspire team members to do their best work and utilize team member talents optimally to keep team members on task, on schedule, and on budget
• Mentor team members on training and development application
• From start to finish, oversee legal contract process, approvals, financial documents and budget management for all sponsors within the region. (TBD)
• Provide regional client service guidance for optimizing deals to increase client satisfaction, renewals and upsell opportunities.
• Evaluate deals in region to ensure premium customer service for key accounts within Media & Sponsorship division to foster large-scale client relationships for long term success.
• Become an expert of all markets within territory to establish wealth of knowledge surrounding venues, existing sponsorships programs, non-Media & Sponsorship team members, sales opportunities, inefficiencies, etc.
• Serve as interim Brand Manager or Brand Associate within region (as needed).
• Serve as a liaison and resource for the Brand Management team for a specific subject matter / project manager as determined by Director
• Foster and sustain strong relationships with executives and upper management, venue staff, clients and seasonal employees.
• Build rapport with counterparts nationwide to expand knowledge base and share best practices to become an expert in the role.
• Understand contribution Media & Sponsorship division plays within Live Nation, and have proficiency in sponsor KPIs, smart business solutions, inventory management, and package building process.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, sales, advertising or activation agencies
• Previous work experience with recognizable corporate brands preferred
• Diligent with client follow-up, and a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
• A proactive, collaborative and organized working style with the willingness to take the initiative and consistently meet deadlines
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and presentation
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to quickly adapt and pivot to new business needs and work under pressure
• Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
• Reliable transportation to and from venue(s) & office
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required; Salesforce, social media, and graphic design experience preferred
• Willing to travel, work nights, weekends, all summer, festivals, winter, and holidays as needed
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d284b7-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.