The Recruiting Onboarding Specialist will oversee the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of quality candidates to work in part time or seasonal roles within our venues ensuring a smooth transition from application to employment.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Identify hiring needs and create job descriptions for open positions
• Create a recruitment strategy
• Proactively build talent pipelines through online sourcing, job fair events and establishing relationships with key partners in the area to develop recruitment funnels.
• Work with venue leadership & venue marketer to create campaign to market job opportunities at venue.
• Lead efforts to participate in area/venue job fairs with a focus on obtaining candidates for necessary positions.
• Source candidates through databases and social media
• Mange 3rd party recruiting tools.
• Screen, interview and determine candidate fit for available roles.
• Prepare the candidate & maintain ongoing communication for onboarding requirements while promoting positive candidate experience.
• Support scheduling and execution of hiring events on a regular basis to build and maintain an appropriate funnel of candidates for openings
• Assist in communicating work schedules/shifts with employees
• Ensure all Production departments are adequately staffed for every event (adequately for each individual staffing level).
• Monitor and manage payroll.
• Accurately submit all hours worked for team members into payroll system for timely processing.
• Track any company referral bonus or other available perks in recruitment strategy and marketing efforts.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Self-driven and motivated
• Experience with WorkDay or other HRIS
• Strong communication skills
• Strong networking and relationship building skills
• Data driven mentality
• Ability to use technology
• An excitement for research
• Levelheaded attitude with attention to detail
• Ability/experience to successfully identify and qualify candidates
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Understanding of general Human Resources and recruiting practices
• Ability to travel, as needed, within the immediate market to facilitate recruitment events and marketing efforts
• High School Diploma/GED
• Previous Recruitment Experience required
• Must pass pre-employment background screening
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ep9y-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.